Auto Usage Suddenly Reaching 100%

For about a month now, I’ve been experiencing serious issues with “Auto” usage across multiple Cursor accounts, both business and personal.

Here’s a rough example: I checked my usage and it was at around 43%, before slowly increasing percent by percent. After just a few more prompts, it suddenly jumped to 100% without any obvious reason or unusually heavy usage. This happened now on Mulitple Accounts.

I’ve never had this problem before. I’ve been using Cursor for more than half a year, often with very heavy token usage across multiple Pro+ accounts, and the Auto usage has never behaved like this.

Something seems to have changed recently, because the usage is now increasing extremely quickly and unpredictably.

Generally the available usage seemed to have dropped massively.

Please let me know what you think, my cursor experience is dropping in a freefall recently and not only because of this.

Best regards