Cloud Agent sidebar: zip Download missing (ticket T-G14634)

Hey @Jehova, thanks for the report, and sorry you haven’t heard back from a person on your ticket yet. I’ve passed that along too.

Downloading files from the Artifacts tab (anything the agent saves under /opt/cursor/artifacts) isn’t available in the web UI right now. It was turned off while the team reworks how those downloads work. Bringing it back is tracked, and I’ve added your report to it. I don’t have a date to share yet.

The right-click Download in the Files tab still works for files inside the agent’s workspace folder, which is likely where you used it before. Could you confirm which tab your zip shows up in (Files or Artifacts) and its full path? If it’s under Files and right-click still shows no Download option, a screenshot would help us dig in.

If you need the file before the button returns, you can ask the agent to copy the zip into its workspace folder and download it from the Files tab, or pull it with the Cloud Agents API: Cloud Agents API | Cursor Docs