Refund for wrong credit card registration

Hi, team.
I would like to refund my account as paid with personal credit card, and it’s not reimbursable to my company. I’ll pay it again with my company credit card.

Best Regards,

Please send me your e-mail via direct message.

Hi, I’ve sent my email to @moderators channel. not sure if you’ve read it.