Hi there, I face an issue when writing my code with cursor, the cursor jumps to a random place when I stop typing and I tried to disable some extensions and other AI autocomplete settings but the problem remains. Please is there any solution to this?
Hey, can you record a video?
sorry, this platform does not accept videos.
It was working fine till yesterday (the cursor just jumps few characters backward on the line, at the end of the page or to a random line as I’m typing my code).
You can make a GIF from the video, or upload it to any video hosting or cloud service.
This is the link for the video
I tried something else. I works now fine
I removed cursor from my computer and I also removed extension folders inside the system users folder (c:\users\MyComputer\cursor) of my computer and I reinstalled. Then it worked well. This means the issue was coming probably from one of the installed extensions.
Need also to mention that before using CURSOR (3 months ago) I was using VSCODE and I imported all my extensions from there (almost 30 extensions installed). Before getting the idea of resolving it the way I did, I switched back to VSCODE everything was fine until the same issue arised too.
Probably an extension with compatibility issues or not updated to latest version.
Thanks for your support
