Flutter Code Actions bulb not appearing

Hi all, love Cursor! But when using it for Flutter it appears the ‘lightbulb’ feature that generally appears in VSCode is not appearing in Cursor, despite all the marketplace addons being present. This is super handy for wrapping and removing widgets in the tree. Anybody have any ideas why it seems Cursor is not showing it? Thanks!

(It looks like this may be related - Quick Fix bulb does not appear automatically)

1 Like

Just use Ctrl-Shift-R (on a Mac).

Or go AI - Cmd-K / mark + Cmd-Shift-L

For anyone else having this issue, clicking anywhere in the widget name and hitting ‘ctrl+.’ (control and period), will bring up the actions menu.

2 Likes

Is there any way to have actions show just by click on certain parts of the code like in VS Code?

1 Like

I personally never found a way. I have to click first in the right area the code-actions bulb would normally automatically appear and then do ‘ctrl+.’. Definitely a nuisance. There is another thread where the devs said they would re-enable it but I don’t think it ever happened as that was quite a while ago now.

1 Like

In half the cases, clicking “AI repair” is the best solution. If it’s missing imports, go Cmd-.