I built a way to get your Cursor site online with one command (and on your own .com without DNS)

Hey all, David here. Full disclosure: I built this, it’s called DropTheHassle.

I kept seeing the same thing: Cursor builds a great site, and then you’re stuck on “ok, how do I get this online?”. So I made that last step as short as I could.

You just tell the agent “put it online”. It runs `npx -y dropthehassle deploy <build folder>` and you get a live https link plus a claim link. No account needed to start. Claim it with a free account to keep it.

Want your own name? Buy a .com in the dashboard (EUR 19 a year incl. VAT in the EU, USD 19 elsewhere, same price every year) and it’s attached to your site, no DNS records to set. The agent can look up domain names, but it can never pay. Buying is always your own click.

Got a server part too? Keep it on AWS, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean or your own server, and your AI links it to your site in one step.

Would love to hear where it breaks for you: Host your AI-built site on your own domain | DropTheHassle