Please don’t forget the users who’ve supported Cursor from the start. I’ve been subscribing since the early days, and I don’t think longtime customers should be forced to use Max Mode just to access the latest frontier models. The much higher request cost makes the experience significantly worse. If this doesn’t change, I’ll likely switch to subscribing directly to ChatGPT or Claude instead.
JohnsonChen
(Johnson)
41
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| [Megathread] Frontier Models Moving to Max Mode for Legacy Team/Enterprise Plans | 38 | 11425 | August 23, 2026 | |
| Legacy Pro Account - Access to newer Models in the Future Again possible? | 6 | 401 | July 3, 2026 | |
| Legacy plan model changes | 4 | 599 | July 7, 2026 | |
| GPT-5.4 - Out Now! | 77 | 6151 | April 7, 2026 | |
| Legacy personal plans? | 5 | 572 | July 7, 2026 |