limit the invitation of new users to admin

Dear @Development Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I’m reaching out to propose a new feature for our team platform that I believe would significantly enhance our security measures and overall control over user access.

As our team continues to grow, it becomes increasingly important to monitor and regulate who has the ability to invite new members. To ensure a tighter grip on our access control and billing, I propose implementing a feature that restricts the invitation privilege solely to administrators.

By limiting invitation rights to administrators only, we can mitigate the risk of unauthorized access and maintain a clear understanding of who has the authority to bring new members into our team environment.

This feature would not only bolster our security protocols but also streamline our user management processes by centralizing invitation capabilities within a designated group.

I kindly request that the development team consider this proposal and explore the feasibility of implementing such a feature. Your expertise and dedication to enhancing our platform are greatly appreciated, and I’m confident that this addition would be a valuable asset to our team.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. Please let me know if you require any further clarification or information regarding this request.

Best regards,