Hi all, I’m Ifeanyi, and I build qarunbook. Sharing it here because it’s built to be used from Cursor.
What it is: a manual-testing runbook for web and mobile apps. Test plans of checks (steps + expected result), a pass/fail per platform, and issues raised against the check that found them. It doesn’t run automated tests.
The Cursor part: an MCP server at https://qarunbook.com/api/mcp (Bearer token). Once it’s added in mcp.json, the agent can:
- list failing checks and open issues (“What’s failing on Android?”)
- fix the ones in your repo and mark each issue fixed with a note
- import a Markdown test plan and point out what it doesn’t cover
One design decision I’d like feedback on: marking an issue fixed sends the check to retest. It doesn’t pass it. The agent can’t record a pass for its own fix. Is that the right call, or would you want an override for trivial fixes?
Configs for Cursor, Claude Code and Codex: QA MCP server — qarunbook
Free plan: 2 apps, 5 people, no card.