Tag all open files @

I was just about to add a feature request for ‘Add All Open Files’ to the @ symbols interface but I saw this topic had already been created.

The scenario that prompted this idea for me today was:

• I have recently been adding features to my Node/Express app that use a MongoDB client connection (e.g a custom store for express-rate-limit and a persistent token cache for msal-node)

• Today, I will be adding another feature that I want to use the MongoDB client for (a persistent store for express-session using connect-mongo)

• So I open up Composer, and the first thing I am going to do is tag the file that exports my MongoDB client, and then tag the other files that import it and type in a prompt like:

I want to implement a persistent MongoDB store for express-session using connect-mongo, please look at my existing files to see how I have defined, exported and imported my MongoDB client and suggest how I can implement connect-mongo in my Node/Express application using the exported MongoDB client.

It would be great if I could have a shortcut to ‘Add All Open Files to Context’, rather than having to tag each file individually.

Below are screenshots of the requested feature:

Thank You.

1 Like