Trouble Importing Custom Documentation – 0 Pages Indexed

I’m trying to import this documentation into Cursor:
Simulation Variables – MSFS Docs

However, when I add it, hovering over it shows “0 pages indexed.” Does this mean the import failed?

I also tried generating a sitemap using xml-sitemaps.com as recommended here, but it didn’t help.

Any ideas on what might be wrong?

The link you’ve attached leads to this. Are you sure you’re using the right one?

Oh sorry I mean to link this:
https://docs.flightsimulator.com/html/Programming_Tools/SimVars/Simulation_Variables.htm
Although for me the previous link works too

Hmm have you tried importing this link in @Docs? Also try asking a question about this pages content in a new chat to make sure it’s not just a UI bug?


it can’t read it :frowning:

Could the .htm format cause problems?

could be the issue because it has always worked for me

btw i usually link to just the “/docs” path of the website without an extension. that could be the issue you’re facing here

I’m also having this issue, trying to add these docs:

Sill no success :sob:
I’ve successfully added other docs though - seems to be a problem with some docs

I build my own Github pages site for Cursor to index. 0 pages.
I even added a permissive robots.txt.