How to use the latest version of documentation for a library

Hi Cursor IDE Team,

First, I want to thank you for creating such an amazing tool—it’s been incredibly helpful for my work.

I would love to suggest a feature that could greatly enhance Cursor’s capabilities. Specifically, I would like to request the integration of the latest documentation for commonly used libraries as a knowledge source within the IDE.

This feature would allow Cursor to keep up with the fast-changing nature of popular libraries and provide more accurate, up-to-date suggestions. It would be incredibly valuable for leveraging the latest features and improvements from frequently updated libraries.

By incorporating current documentation directly, the IDE could help developers make informed decisions, avoid outdated methods, and stay on the cutting edge of technology. This would not only save time but also significantly improve productivity by eliminating the need to search externally for up-to-date library information.

Thanks for considering this request, and I’d be happy to provide any further thoughts on how it might be implemented.

Best regards,
Blake

1 Like