Hey, thanks for sharing Cursor. It’s awesome when a product really clicks.
On the main point: the referral program reward cap is 10 rewarded referrals per month ($250), and it’s a fixed limit. It resets monthly on your subscription anchor day, but we can’t raise it or remove it for individual accounts. We also don’t have a separate affiliate or partner program with a higher or unlimited cap for high volume promoters right now, so support was right that there isn’t anything else to offer at the moment.
Your case is exactly the kind of argument for an affiliate program. There’s an open request thread on this topic: Affiliate Program. I’d suggest adding your vote and sharing your numbers. 5 to 10 paid users a day is a strong signal. That’s the best way to show demand to the team.
I can’t share an ETA for a program like this, but I’ll log the interest. In the meantime, keep using referrals if it’s working for you. The cap refreshes every month.