Memory usage of app

Hi Everyone,

I just started using cursor and i am absolutely loving it, especially with composer. I can usually interpret code, but have never been very good at creating code. So this is a dream come true for me.

But I have a question, does cursor/Composer use a lot of CPU? I’m making a very simple game that doesn’t even have any graphic files yet (using primitive shapes and colors), but it seem to be bogging down my machine after a while.

Because responses can take a couple of minutes to process and complete, i like to do other stuff while working on my game, like play World of Warcraft! But it seems I can’t do both for long due to the usage of memory by Cursor. Is this normal? Does anyone else have this issue? Is there a way i can address it?

Any tips or help are appreciated.

I have been programming a long time, I don’t usually worry about high CPU and RAM use until I am finishing my project, as long as my PC is not overheating I am not worried, in fact if it is GPU at around 100% and temps are good I see that as a good thing. However potentially it could be a bug in cursor I am not sure, I have not noticed anything myself.

Sorry, I should clarify. The system seems to bog down when using Composer. I don’t do much in native Cursor.

I am having a similar issue the software is using an enormous amount of RAM. Slows down my entire system.