MiMo v2.6-Pro - Model Request

Describe the request

Feature request for product/service

AI Models

Describe the request

I don’t feel like going through this same song and dance again, so I’m shamelessly copying Archit’s post about Composer 3 for this one:

I’d also like to point out that this is now the fourth model in the past three months that has completely invalidated the value proposition of Composer 2.5. So, in Archit’s words: Please release Composer 3 soon

EDIT: make that five models hitting Composer 2.5’s value proposition with GPT-6 Luna’s release today

EDIT 2: Just to make it clear, the five models are:

  1. Deepseek v4 Flash 0731
  2. GLM-5.3 Flash
  3. Deepseek v4.1 Flash - yes, we went so long without adding Deepseek v4 Flash 0731 that its successor came out
  4. MiMo v2.6-Pro - as this thread is requesting
  5. GPT-6 Luna - as mentioned

Screenshot / Screen Recording

Operating System (if it applies)

Windows 10/11

Yes, I think it’s a good idea.