Show history do not work when opening chat as Editor With shortcut

Where does the bug appear (feature/product)?

Cursor IDE

Describe the Bug

I bind the show chat history with a shortcut in my MacOS(alt + h) it works well when I use chat in panel, but when I use chat as Editor , the shortcut did not work. Even though I click the history button , it did not show up after I use the shortcut(alt + h)

Steps to Reproduce

binding a shortcut with show history
use chat as Editor
hit the shortcut you did binding( it will not work)
click the show history button(it will not work)

Expected Behavior

I expect the shortcut work as well as in chat as editor

Operating System

MacOS

Current Cursor Version (Menu → About Cursor → Copy)

version: 1.4.5 (Universal)
commit: 1.99.3

Does this stop you from using Cursor

No - Cursor works, but with this issue

Hey, thanks for the report. We’ll investigate this.