The cursor editor doesn't let me log in[Pro User]

Hi cusor team

After the cursor editor get updated, I suddenly cannot use the chat anymore. I tried to log out my cursor editor but I can never log in again in the cursor editor. My website is logged in but the editor itself cannot get logged in

I sent emails to hi@cursor.com multiple times but there is no response . How to log in my account?

this is the error I got

[main 2024-08-29T16:04:34.481Z] update#setState disabled
[main 2024-08-29T16:04:34.495Z] update#ctor - updates are disabled as there is no update URL
[main 2024-08-29T16:04:34.561Z] [storage state.vscdb] error checking size of src.vs.platform.reactivestorage.browser.reactiveStorageServiceImpl.persistentStorage.workspaceUser: Error: Unexpected number of rows - 0
[main 2024-08-29T16:04:35.880Z] vscode-file: Refused to load resource /tmp/.mount_cursorWArRwf/resources/app/extensions/theme-seti/icons/seti.woff from vscode-file: protocol (original URL: vscode-file://vscode-app/tmp/.mount_cursorWArRwf/resources/app/extensions/theme-seti/icons/seti.woff)

this is what’s in the website

this is what’s in my cursor editor.

it has those errors

[main 2024-08-29T19:17:17.137Z] [storage state.vscdb] error checking size of src.vs.platform.reactivestorage.browser.reactiveStorageServiceImpl.persistentStorage.workspaceUser: Error: Unexpected number of rows - 0
[main 2024-08-29T19:17:17.137Z] [storage state.vscdb] error checking size of workbench.panel.aichat.view.aichat.chatdata: Error: Unexpected number of rows - 0
[main 2024-08-29T19:17:18.328Z] [storage state.vscdb] error checking size of workbench.panel.aichat.view.aichat.chatdata: Error: Unexpected number of rows - 0
[main 2024-08-29T19:17:29.126Z] [storage state.vscdb] error checking size of src.vs.platform.reactivestorage.browser.reactiveStorageServiceImpl.persistentStorage.workspaceUser: Error: Unexpected number of rows - 0

Do you have any unusual local networking setup? E.g. a VPN or zscaler?

And can you confirm this persists when you log out/log in on cursor.com and then try to log in again through the desktop app?

Are you allowing requests to api2.cursor.sh to go through?

how to let the api2.cursor.sh to go through?
Yesterday, I turned the surfshark VPN for one time but now it’s turned off. I even restarted my computer to try it now. Currently it doesn’t have VPN.

The problem happens since last evening in PDT.

yes, I log in and out from cursor.com multiple times and it doesn’t solve the problem. Changing the browser to firefox, chrome, chromium doesn’t solve the problem as well.

I turned on VPN once yesterday. But currently it’s not on VPN now. And I even restarted my ubuntu computer.

Is this possible the problem? How to delete the workbench.panel.aichat.view.aichat.chatdata ?