Comprehensive and Succinct List of Cursor Features

Hello,

I started using Cursor last weekend, and I was working on a Google Sheet of Cursor features for my own reference.

I thought my research might assist others learning how to use Cursor.

So I published the Google Sheet as a web page, but that removed the sorting and filtering functionality.

So I’ve created a GitHub Pages site that retains the sorting and filtering features:

https://litecodeai.github.io/cursorfeatures

I will keep adding to it over the coming weeks, make it more user friendly and improve the code quality.

I am coming from Sublime Text, so I have added entries for foundational VS Code features as well.

Feel free to reply with any specific features you want to know more about and, if I know what they are, I will add them to the list :+1:.

All the code for the site was generated with assistance from Cursor’s ‘Composer’ feature (Ctrl + I).

So I can’t vouch for the quality of the CSS and JS decisions etc :slightly_smiling_face:.

Definitely not mobile friendly :slightly_smiling_face:.

And I had a separate chat with Chat GPT Plus to figure out how to use GitHub Pages :smile:.

It’s probably got a few bugs in it, but I just wanted to ‘ship it’ after spending my weekend working on it :+1:.

5 Likes