Hello. I apologize if this is a silly question.
I’m not sure why my usage of ‘Other Models’ is so high.
I mostly use Grok and Composer, but the usage for “Other Models” seems excessively high. Am I perhaps mistaken about something?

Hey @kisaki
Grok and Composer both count toward Cursor Models, so they aren’t what’s filling your Other Models bar. That comes from your Cloud Agents: when a run does browser/computer-use testing or reviews a screen recording, it hands that step to a built-in helper that currently runs on a different model (Claude Sonnet or Gemini) even when your main agent is Grok or Composer, and those steps land in Other Models. Since the Pro+ Other Models allowance is much smaller, a little helper usage moves that bar a lot.
This isn’t intended behavior and it’s not something in your setup. We’ve let the team know and it’s an issue we’re tracking. There’s no setting yet that pins those helpers to your chosen model (Settings → Models only filters the picker). For now, if you want a run to stay in Cursor Models, tell the agent in your prompt to skip browser/computer-use testing and screen-recording review.
Same thing being discussed here if you want to follow along: Cloud Agent logs claude-4.5-sonnet when picker is Grok 4.6…