Grok Bots failing to respond again

Where does the bug appear (feature/product)?

Grok Bot

Describe the Bug

As the same as it was about a week ago, my Grok bots are failing to respond to anything again, at least there is an error message this time, but nothing is working and its just hanging forever. 73f80000-c4c7-4e47-bf3d-4a78f98c49f4

Steps to Reproduce

try talking

Expected Behavior

they talk back

Operating System

Windows 10/11

Version Information

newest version

Does this stop you from using Cursor

No - Cursor works, but with this issue

Happens to me too

7 bots are working normally, while 4 are not responding; even updating them didn’t help.

Same issue. Worked for last 6 hours while I was building some quoting tools. About 20 mins ago all agents stopped responding and i got “bot failed to respond, something went wrong while generating the reply. Try again”. No luck

same. I updated as well. 4 of my 5 are frozen

It stopped working for me too

I am facing the same issue. Few of the bots are working normally but the others either fail to respond or take longer than 5 mins to responds to a simple “hello”

guess it’s time to touch grass for a bit. I’m glad I’m not the only one. The one bot I have working says that he shows all workflows and progress saved on his end, and that this has happened several times over the last month. Just have to wait for them to fix it

I have the same issue