yeah seeing exactly the same. It worked for a bit after i upgraded to Pro, now stuck on ‘applying’ an edit, and as you say the Settings still not good. Seems they still have issues. Not a great start to my sub!
Same here. Chat keeps “Generating…” and after 5min or so comes with “Connection failed”. Also, in Settings I have the same issue (Pro subscriber).
EDIT: It seems it’s working now, but pretty slow. I’ve upgraded IDE today.
Version: 0.43.4
VSCode Version: 1.93.1
Commit: 48d735e3dec42accfdf71efabf00bb49e242b880
Date: 2024-11-26T00:13:53.586Z
Electron: 30.5.1
Chromium: 124.0.6367.243
Node.js: 20.16.0
V8: 12.4.254.20-electron.0
OS: Windows_NT x64 10.0.19045
But the cursor ai in the code editor is still not responding.
yep , still the same here , but time to time it work
Can confirm, same here.
Same issue. I logged out from my editor but now i am unable to log back in as well. I did purchase the pro plan yesterday.


