Remember each user's chosen voice on the Grok Bot phone app

Feature request for product/service

– Other –

Describe the request

I’d like the voice I choose saved as a lasting preference, so every call on the phone app starts with it. Right now each new phone call starts on the default voice, and I have to pick my voice again in every call. The desktop app already remembers the choice between calls, so it would be great if the phone app did the same.

Please also make the preference per account or per admin rather than one shared default. My main account uses Leo, and I’ve added an admin who should be able to pick a different voice for themselves without changing mine.

Hey @CSM_Tile_Co_Inc, thanks for the suggestion!

The phone app not keeping your picked voice between calls is something the team already knows about and is actively fixing, so keep an eye on upcoming app updates. Until then, you can switch the voice from the settings (gear) button inside the call, which holds for the rest of that call.

Letting each person who works with a shared bot pick their own voice, without changing anyone else’s, is also something the team is working on.