Something weird happened

This is no longer an issue but when I updated cursor to 0.24 ( the latest web update ), all the CPU core utilization shot up to a 100%. All the automation that I was doing took a nosedive in performance and as I was investigating, I saw several processes for cursor gobbling up the resources.

I used the kill -9 and killed all of them and then my CPU cores calmed down and went back to 5% -9% utilization for each.

I have an example of the process name that I can DM to you guys if you’re interested.

1 Like

Process name would be very helpful. Feel free to send to

Roger that. Sending now.

1 Like