No one care about user login?

I have login problem. When I clicking forget password to try to receive reset email, it just not appeared. Since I have plan paid check email with this address so I believe it should be the correct email account.
BUT
After I email to cursor
No one reply me
Time after time

Why?you guys just receive the money and abandon the customer???

I like cursor and I am so disappointed!

1 Like

Hey really sorry to hear this. What is your email/authentication method?

I have the same issue. I have a paid plan but forgot the email I use to subscribe! and the does not seem to be a way to find out. Please help!

You should have gotten a note from us when you subscribed. Can you search for that to figure out which account it is?

Should be titled ā€œWelcome to Proā€ or similar. From an @cursor.so email.

Iā€™ve already done many search on all my account and canā€™t find any communication references. Nonetheless, I was able to find my account by trying all of them.

Thanks

I have the same issue.
could you please help me?

I have 2 accounts with the same email.
one subscribes pro and the other is free .

I tried to reset my password with paid account, but I couldnā€™t receive the email.
so , I created free account with the same email address(How Can I do this ?)

Apparently they use auth0 (like OpenAI ChatGPT) https://auth0.com/

But what Iā€™ve noticed is that they treat email auth and Github account auth differently, even though youā€™re using the same email address for both auth.

I noticed that yesterday when creating an account with my email address, I forgot I had created it a while ago with the GitHub account way, so they offered me to merge both accounts which I did. And there was no issue for me.

But yeah Iā€™ll say itā€™s a weird (?) way of using auth0 that is unusual? Could it be confusing for some? I donā€™t know, Iā€™m not an auth0 expert.

Thanks myriam.
now problem solved.

I signed up with google last time but, this time i was trying to sign in with my email(same address tho).

1 Like