Plaid multiple banks

Where does the bug appear (feature/product)?

Cloud Agent (GitHub, Slack, Web, Linear)

Describe the Bug

Subject: Grok Bot Finance: can’t link a second institution (Schwab) after the first Plaid link

Hi,

I installed the new Finance plugin in Grok Bot today (Sep 27). I linked Chase through Plaid, and it’s active and working. Now I want to add Charles Schwab, but I can’t find a way to open Plaid again for a second institution.

Here’s what I tried:

  • I looked on the Finance plugin page and under Settings, then Plugins, for an add-account or manage-accounts option. I didn’t find one.
  • I uninstalled and reinstalled the Finance plugin. It reconnected automatically with Chase already linked, and it never showed the Plaid window again.

How do I link more institutions (Schwab, and later E*TRADE) to the Finance connector? If that isn’t possible yet, is it planned, and is there a way to reset the connection so I can pick several institutions in one Plaid session?

Thanks,
Ted Glenwright

Steps to Reproduce

Try to add a second institution

Expected Behavior

Allow me to chose additional banks

Operating System

iOS

Version Information

iOS is where I was trying it

Does this stop you from using Cursor

No - Cursor works, but with this issue

Hey @Ted_Glenwright! You can definitely add more than one - each bank just goes through its own Plaid session.

On the Finance plugin page (where Chase shows), look for Add Account below your linked accounts and tap it to open Plaid and pick Charles Schwab. Reinstalling won’t remove Chase, so no need to reset - your connections live with your Finance account, not the plugin.

If Add Account doesn’t open Plaid, update to the latest version, fully close and reopen the app, and try again. Still stuck? Reply with a screenshot and your app version and I’ll dig in.

Linking several banks in one Plaid session isn’t available yet, but I’ve passed it along.