Unable to share Skills on Windows

Where does the bug appear (feature/product)?

Cursor IDE

Describe the Bug

Windows 11

When I try to share a skill in my account that belongs to a Team, I get an error stating that “only personal skills can be shared”.
Of course, this skill is personal.
It seems there is a problem with string comparisons in the home folder: the C drive letter in uppercase is compared with the lowercase c.
It’s a blocking issue for sharing. I haven’t found a workaround.

Thank you for your help!

Steps to Reproduce

Go to the list of personal skills and share.

Expected Behavior

I expect the skill to be shared with my team.

Screenshots / Screen Recordings

Operating System

Windows 10/11

Version Information

Cursor IDE 3.19.7 (user setup)

Does this stop you from using Cursor

No - Cursor works, but with this issue

Hey @Alexandre_Catalifaud, thanks for the report, and for the precise diagnosis.

I have flagged this to the team.