Copilot++ no longer working

Hi there!

For the past few days the auto-complete functionality of cursor has stoped working entirely. The chat and everything else works perfectly though. Have tried multiple fixes but to no avail. Ive tried resetting all my settings, created a new profile with 0 imported settings or extensions, reinstalled cursor, changed the model type for autocomplete. There arent even any logs that are helpful. The only log in the copilot++ output is this line: [info] CURSOR LOG: Finished creating provider! The cursor always local output is also completely empty.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

What do you see when you go to the output tab next to the terminal and select Copilot++?

1 Like

Also, could you confirm that Copilot++ is turned on by checking in the bottom right?

Screenshot 2024-07-16 at 10.08.52 AM

1 Like

In the co pilot output all i see is: [info] CURSOR LOG: Finished creating provider! And i cant check the bottom right co pilot tab cause im not on the pro plan atm. In the cursor settings it is enabled

Ah, the autocomplete is largely only available on pro plans because of the cost of running it.

1 Like

Ah okay upgrading to pro worked but as far as I know you do still get a certain amount of free copilot complettions on free plan.

My autocomplete doesn’t work. I am behind zscaler and when I look at my cursor log, I see the following

Do I need to get certain url whitelisted?

1 Like

I am facing the same issue and using Zscaler @amitd. Have you found any solution yet?

Any idea how to fix this @truell20

I put a reply on this thread with the solution.

Open cursor
Click view
Choose command palette
click vs code settings
Type HTTP
Disable HTTP/2
Restart cursor.

Hi @IWelcomeAIOverlords , thanks for the reply. If you see this topic I tried to explain a bit more there and I tried disabling the HTTP/2 and after restarting still the same issue.

Yes, disabling http/2 didn’t fix the issue.

1 Like